CYCLUS TOOLS hexagonal driver (allen key) with T-handle MagicRing
The hexagonal key with its MagicRing is able to grip standard hex screws, whether magnetic or not. In this way, hex screws can be tightened/undone even against the force of gravity. Simply place the screw on the tool and you can hold it, maneuver the screw into the thread to tighten. Likewise, when undoing hex screws the tool prevents them falling out.
- for hexagonal 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm sockets,
- high-quality chrome vanadium steel,
- bright nickel-plated, hardened throughout,
- transmit high torque with little fatigue,
- magicRing made of spring steel,
- red to differentiate from green torx handles.
0 of 0 reviews